Take Back Your Health And Your Life!
Learn How to Take Control And Beat Diabetes
Take back your health and transform your life! Diabetes Smackdown is a groundbreaking seminar that reveals exactly what is stopping you in your life. You will experience a new freedom as you create empowering and lasting behaviors in the area of your health.
Join us at the Diabetes Smackdown seminar and learn...
- The root causes of diabetes type 2 and how to reverse it.
- A simple way to cut out fat-building foods
- How to reset your kitchen so it supports your health goals.
- An in-depth look at food and ways to make your cooking work for you!
- Why stress is a fat-creating enemy and techniques that fight it effectively.
- The actual truth about medication and diabetes drugs.
- How reversing diabetes revives your energy and sex drive.
- The real reasons why you haven’t hit your health goals - and what to do about it.
- 4 proven strategies to break bad habits and replace them with new ones.
- The one word concept that will help you create lasting change.
- Everything you need to know to put together your own personalized anti-diabetes action plan!
This is not a pill, shake, or supplement. This is the ultimate way to manage your diabetes and learn how to create health and vitality. This is hope.
Join us on March 11 & 12 to be part of the movement to reverse the Diabetes trend.
Proudly Sponsored by Lake Chelan Community Hospital Foundation
Meet Your Instructors
Fletcher provides performance coaching, inspirational speaking, seminars, and weekly podcasts at www.fletcherellingson.com
Dr. Amy Ellingson
Dr. Hutton has been practicing Family Medicine at the Lake Chelan Clinic for 13 years. She provides Diabetes care to hundreds of patients annually.
Culinary Expert and Wellness Advocate, with a passion for helping others be their healthiest selves.